For the last three years, we have been overseas, in tropical weather for the holidays. While there were so many things to love about Bangkok, I missed the fall; with all of its smells, and coziness and I missed the Christmas season; with it’s cold weather and seasonal scents! Which is why I am so excited to be back in the States this holiday season. I have been loving all things fall scented, and am getting pumped for some peppermint and Christmas tree scented goodness.
Because I have a deep love for cleaning…well…for things being clean, my scent craze does not end with a few candles. I of course like to stock up on some seasonal scents in my cleaning products as well! Enter, Mrs. Meyer’s and Grove Collaborative.
Because Grove is awesome, they sent me an early sample of Mrs. Meyer’s Peppermint hand soap and dish soap. And ya’ll, Mrs. Meyer’s brought me right on in to the holiday season: with a quickness! In their awesomeness, Grove Collaborative is offering new customers a pretty amazing deal. If you sign up for their subscription service you will get $35 worth of Christmas-y goodness to keep your home clean and smelling amazing this holiday season.
The set includes a Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Spray, Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, and a Grove Collaborative Bubble Up, The Grove Collaborative Bubble Up brush takes your regular dish soap and turns it into a bubbling cleaning machine. And, it’s easy to hold when you’re scrubbing caked-on food, off that casserole dish. When the dishes are done, a quick swipe with this Grove Collaborative kitchen towel gets the counters and sink sparkling clean (and sops up any stray bubbles)!
I love the peppermint scent, but the Mrs. Meyer’s products also come in Orange Clove, so if peppermint isn’t your thing, you can get all orangy this holiday season.
Just in case you are not familiar with Grove Collaborative, it’s a subscription service that makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I can choose my favorite products from brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, and Method, and Grove delivers them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule.
I love getting quality, natural products, delivered to my door, while saving money. Who doesn’t love that?!?!
When you sign up for Grove Collaborative using my link, you’ll get the Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday set for free + free shipping.
If you’re already a customer, you’ll get 50% off of the brand new Grove Collaborative Bubble Up.
Don’t forget to sign up for the free VIP trial, too. Not only is the free shipping amazing, you’ll get perks like free gifts, price matching, and personal customer service.
Grove only has a limited number of sets available and the offer ends November 21st, so grab yours now!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for FREE when you sign up! If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive the Grove Collaborative Bubble Up for 50% off.
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box. Grove has a lot more to offer than just holiday scented items. We love their Method Detergent, Caldrea Counter Spray and Lavender Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soaps. But, there really is so much to choose from, so look around a bit before placing your order!
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Here is a sample cart, and what you could get if you take Grove up on this order:
I have been using Grove for years now and love the ease of it! I highly recommend you take advantage of this FREE offer ASAP, because they only have a limited number of gift sets, and have already run out of their Pine Scent. So, sign up TODAY friends and let’s enjoy the scents of the holidays together!